Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Getting extraneous lines after exporting a drawing to pdf

colin_dalycolin_daly OS Professional Posts: 37 ✭✭
Has anyone else gotten some extra lines on their drawing after exporting to pdf?? I can't think of an explanation for this bug..

Comments

• colin_dalycolin_daly OS Professional Posts: 37 ✭✭
    I forgot to mention, the extra lines are showing up in my detail views only.
  • brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    edited December 2015
    Maybe a bug with detail view's.

Share with support?
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • john_mcculloughjohn_mccullough Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 38
    We found a problem like this which only showed up with one face in one model. The detail view had some extraneous lines from a round (fillet) face at the base of a boss. The fix for this will be in release 1.40.
    I have not seen a report come in for your issue. There could be another case with special geometry in your model which is also generating these extra lines. If you continue to see it please share a document with us so we can get your case fixed. 
  • colin_dalycolin_daly OS Professional Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Sounds like my issue is the same, it occurs on one face, around a round fillet.  I will wait for the the new release, thanks!