Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Display error with latest version?

peter_traugotpeter_traugot Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited March 2016 in Product Feedback
I seem to have a display issue now. When I select a sketch to extrude, I am no longer able to see the entire sketch. If I slowly rotate my sketch, I see the solids and sketch lines flash on and off. The minute I stop, most disappear. I am unable to select parts of my sketch for extrusion.

I am using Chrome (ver. Version 49.0.2623.87 m), and everything was working up to this release.

Edit:

Just tried Firefox, and it is working.

Comments

• Options
    brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    log as a bug with the ? feedback tool, top right.
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • Options
    klz_sailingklz_sailing Member Posts: 3 EDU
    I seem to have a display issue now. When I select a sketch to extrude, I am no longer able to see the entire sketch. If I slowly rotate my sketch, I see the solids and sketch lines flash on and off. The minute I stop, most disappear. I am unable to select parts of my sketch for extrusion.

I am using Chrome (ver. Version 49.0.2623.87 m), and everything was working up to this release.

Edit:

Just tried Firefox, and it is working.

Same here. I'm using Chrome in some other machines and onshape works fine. Is it a Chrome issue? Will it be fixed?