Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape Mobile (IOS) - February 10, 2015
lougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,825
edited February 2015 in Onshape Mobile
Onshape Mobile for iOS was also was updated this week to version 1.16.8. A list of what's new is available in TestFlight, however I wanted to show you some of the mechanics of these new features!
- You can now resize all portions of the FeatureList and PartList panels
- Copy part has been replaced with Transform (to match the web version)
- Thicken command has been added ...
- Thumbnails now show transparency
- New assembly tree has redesigned headers, minimum horizontal sizing (auto) and instance counts.
- The Documents page displays thumbnails, redesigned information panel, new filter button and an updated New Document button (lower right +)
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.