Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

ANSI fits and tolerances

Maybe I am missing something, but the hole wizard doesn't seem to have ANSI or ISO fits and tolerances.  To me this is fundamental.  I am used to working in SW which is quite mature in features, so maybe this will be in the future of OS.

Answers

• Narayan_KNarayan_K Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    @ daniel_mattsson_boze601  , You can find the ANSI and ISO standards for hole feature in part studio.

At this stage Onshape don't have hole wizard in drawing.Hope it will be there in the future update.

3.PNG 18.6K
  • PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 540
    Daniel was referring to be being able to distinguish the fit information in the hole feature - or tolerance, or tolerance class .  Manufacturers do not look at two holes with the same nominal size, but different tolerance as the same things.  They are separate and will most likely need separate tooling and processing and inspection.  We hear you @daniel_mattsson_boze601.