Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

OpenBom Problem

I have been using OpenBom successfully however now if I try and create an new BOM or access an old on in Onshape I get the message - Error importing document for user simon@displaytechnologies.co.uk message: null

Any Ideas?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    bradley_saulnbradley_sauln Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 373
    Hey Simon, can you please submit a support ticket in the document you are seeing this.
    Engineer | Adventurer | Tinkerer
    Twitter: @bradleysauln

• Options
    Jason_SJason_S Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 210
    @oleg_shilovitsky, when @simon_ridley submits a ticket, can you help him out with this? 

Thanks!
    Support & QA
  • Options
    oleg_shilovitskyoleg_shilovitsky Member, Developers Posts: 131 PRO
    @Jason_S I sent @simon_ridley a message ~1 hour ago. We fixed a problem with his account. It might come back, but we are monitoring his account. The problem already fixed in the development and we plan production update later this week. 

• Options
    Jason_SJason_S Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 210
    Thanks Oleg!
    Support & QA