Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Extrude at an angle

daniel_chowdaniel_chow Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Community Support
Hey guys, 

Just wondering if anyone know how to extrude at a 90 degree angle from one sketch to a second sketch that are 90 degrees of each other. 

Here is my public doc:
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/eb2b5e1f3972ee91b47908de/w/27e670cb0e4a4c7cafa23b2b/e/9596de02a9aa2cf47b8db808

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Options
    daniel_chowdaniel_chow Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017 Answer ✓
    Thanks guys! Yes I tried various features in Extrude and Loft but not able to do this. I know I can set another plane and simply sketch the triangular shape I want and extrude it. But you know, bring Onshape I just thought there might be a quick workaround. :) 

Jake, I did also try the rib tool, but I'll take your suggestion and try it again. How did you make Sketch 3 on an incline / angle like that without creating an angled plane? 

Onshape rocks!!! 

Answers