Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Note rotation tool...uncontrollable.

andy_wilson530andy_wilson530 Member Posts: 7 PRO
edited April 2018 in Community Support
Hi All, The note rotation tool in the drawing sheet is driving me mad. It's practically uncontrollable to me. I foolishly used the drag handle and rotated my text but now I can get it back to the 0deg position. Is there any way to keep the rotation angle dialogue box open?

thanks
Andy

Best Answers

• 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    Answer ✓
    You are right, I'm experiencing exactly the same. 

Movement is almost uncontrollable and even though you manage to get text into desired position it jumps once you release mouse button.

This should be considered as a bug. I will put in ticket..
    //rami

Answers

• 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    Answer ✓
    You are right, I'm experiencing exactly the same. 

Movement is almost uncontrollable and even though you manage to get text into desired position it jumps once you release mouse button.

This should be considered as a bug. I will put in ticket..
    //rami
  • andy_wilson530andy_wilson530 Member Posts: 7 PRO
    Thank 3dcad. I'll also put a ticket in so that it's double flagged.
  • andy_wilson530andy_wilson530 Member Posts: 7 PRO
    Hi @3dcad....no worries. I just deleted the note and started again. I also submitted a ticket.