Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Strange Error Messages in Onshape

Jaydeep_SarkarJaydeep_Sarkar Member, HON-TS Posts: 15 PRO
I was trying to open the documents created by me but i faced the error attached.
The documents don't get loaded unless I refresh the page.

Some times i also face some error messages while logging in.
But they soon go away once I refresh. Its not affecting the work but is a bit annoying.

Can anyone help me know why do I get the issue ?
Do i need to modify any settings in my browser.
I am trying to work in Mozilla Firefox. Please find the configuration attached.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Jaydeep
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    Hi @Jaydeep_Sarkar

Thank you for making us aware of this problem.  I have pulled a support ticket for you so that we can talk to you about this issue directly.  In the future feel free to contact us directly by using this link:
    https://www.onshape.com/contact
    Or by using the "Feedback" button under the "?" menu within Onshape.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team
  • Options
    Jaydeep_SarkarJaydeep_Sarkar Member, HON-TS Posts: 15 PRO
    Hi @Jaydeep_Sarkar

Thank you for making us aware of this problem.  I have pulled a support ticket for you so that we can talk to you about this issue directly.  In the future feel free to contact us directly by using this link:
    https://www.onshape.com/contact
    Or by using the "Feedback" button under the "?" menu within Onshape.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Hello Jake,

Thanks for the quick reply. Since I wasnt sure if it was an issue with the browser or Onshape itself, I didnt raise a "Feedback". Will do that next time I face such issues.

Regards,
    Jaydeep