Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

New Learning Center Technical Briefings

KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
edited February 2018 in Learning Center

Check out new Learning Center articles about assembly design techniques and best practices for keeping your company's Onshape Documents organized.

Comments

• MBartlett21MBartlett21 Member, OS Professional, Developers Posts: 2,034 EDU
    Cool
    mb - draftsman - also FS author: View FeatureScripts
    IR for AS/NZS 1100
  • terry_pipkinterry_pipkin Member Posts: 48 PRO
    Great I was wanting more info on Mates.
  • yong_kimyong_kim Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    COOL
  • bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    Great training/review material.  I finally  understand mate connector alignment of primary!  Thanks for the work!
    www.accuratepattern.com
  • chand_bashachand_basha Member Posts: 63 EDU
    Good to see this, i am looking for more and more training review material on different topics from you.
  • michael_mcclainmichael_mcclain Member Posts: 198 PRO
    I am beginning to dive into Release Management in Onshape. I know where all the available learning materials are in the Learning Center and Video Library so no problem there.

When I was in the Learning Center under technical briefings I found 'Manual Release Workflow & Data Management' and also 'Gitflow Version Management'. neither of these tech briefings contained info on Release Management, but instead seem to be about older workflows before or without release management.

I just want to call attention to those two documents since I think they should be gone through again and updated with the current functionality or new briefings could be made with tips and tricks about release management.
  • KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    @michael_mcclain , thanks for the feedback. We are working to create more learning materials around the release management capabilities for Pro and Enterprise users. Those two tech briefings are still valid for Standard users, who may want to achieve releasing an object with a more manual method by setting the properties. You will see a new release management class available soon, and from there we will be able to create more material.
  • michael_mcclainmichael_mcclain Member Posts: 198 PRO
    Thank you for the feedback. I'm going to be attending that class tomorrow and was looking to familiarize myself with release management beforehand when I noticed those briefings seemed a bit dated. 
    I agree that for users not using release management they are very useful