Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Share button is not working

Royi_ARoyi_A Member Posts: 2 PRO
Hi All

I would love if anyone can explain why my Share button on the top right corner isn't working.
I'm classified as Admin so I should have access, even if I didn't I should still have the possibility to press the button... I get an "no entrance" sign when I float over it.
Can anyone explain me this issue.

Thanks 

Answers

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,310
    Is that all docs or just some? If you were shared into a doc without share permissions it will be greyed out. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • bradley_saulnbradley_sauln Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 373
    "I'm classified as Admin so I should have access, even if I didn't I should still have the possibility to press the button... I get an "no entrance" sign when I float over it."

- As an admin, this is only true for documents owned by the company you are an admin of. With any other documents, you need the proper permissions as @NeilCooke stated.
    Engineer | Adventurer | Tinkerer
    Twitter: @bradleysauln