Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

iOS features request

thaddeusthaddeus Member Posts: 4 EDU
I've been using OnShape as my go-to cad solution for the past few years (previous Solidworks user). My all-time favorite cad experience is OnShape on the iPad with an Apple Pencil. The only thing that keeps driving be back to a desktop or laptop computer is the lack of features in OnShape for iOS. Sheet metal used to be one of those features. Now (thankfully) this feature is available on the iPad and the one remaining one for me is in-context edits.

Could you please make in-context edits part of the iOS app? iOS use is only bound to grow, now that the amount of processing and graphics power in the new iPad Pro models approaches that of a traditional workstation.
Tagged:

Comments