Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Problem opening CAD interface environment. Could you help?

4DeltaEDU4DeltaEDU OS Professional Posts: 15 PRO
I am a new to the onshape program. I did log into my account successfully but when I attempted to crate my first design , by pressing the blue button "Create" , a screen appears (see attached file) with a message: "Onshape is not connected. Your document is saved. You can refresh the browser to continue working on this document or return to the Documents page."  I am running on a Macbook Air 1.7 Ghz Intel Core i5, 4GB memory, Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB. Mac OS Version 10.7.5, Safari Version 6.1.6. WebGL enabled. FYI I have tried to open it on a macbook pro and it runs perfectly.

Answers

• 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    Use the ?-menu and click feedback. This way Ons gets your information and might be able to help you out.
    //rami
  • jakeramsleyjakeramsley Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 657
    Can you try the echo test for websockets at https://www.websocket.org/echo.html with TSL on and see if that connects?
    Jake Ramsley

Director of Quality Engineering & Release Manager              onshape.com
  • 4DeltaEDU4DeltaEDU OS Professional Posts: 15 PRO
    Thank you 3dcad. I just did it and waiting for a response.

• 4DeltaEDU4DeltaEDU OS Professional Posts: 15 PRO
    Thank you JakeRamsley. I will give it a shot as soon as I am back on my terminal.
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @george_papageorgiou We have not seen any tickets from you if you already submitted feedback..
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.