Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Cleaning Up/Deleting Older Instructional Videos

larry_haweslarry_hawes Member Posts: 478 PRO
Not sure who might be in charge of such things but I went to create a drawing the other day, which I rarely do in OS, and wanted to change the overall scale. Found the video below.

Spent the next 40 minutes trying to figure out where the properties command was for the drawing sheet scale as the interface had change quite a bit from that video. Knowing it was there somewhere I FINALLY right clicked on the sheet name and found 'properties' but the linked video drove me crazy for obvious reasons.

Not the first time this has happened, and I'm sure not the first person it has happened to so a simple request. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK17e0peK74

Comments

• john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO
    edited May 2019
    I can see how that can be confusing :(

A while back Onshape removed all of those Gear Icons in favor of a right click menu.
    So, while there is no longer a button, the function is still there.

And the other place is: right click the sheet's "white space" (any area inside the paper, but not inside a view or other drawing object)

• larry_haweslarry_hawes Member Posts: 478 PRO
    Needless to say, this is a considerable task. ...
    Yeah I can imagine, but really appreciate your attention as those videos are the life blood of many users...
  • philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    @larry_hawes - We hear you, we agree, and we are working on it! :)
    Philip Thomas - Onshape