Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Tor Browser and Onshape

sergei_nesterovsergei_nesterov Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
TorBrowser 9.0.1 (based on Mozilla Firefox 68.2.0esr).

Onshape on TorBrowser does not work. I can Signin it, but working in design mode is not possible. No images (icons and models) are displayed. I added the site to trusted sources, included all the functions, but this does not help. Half a year ago, everything worked without problems.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,399
    I don't believe it ever worked? It is Tor that is blocking the use of WebGL, not Onshape. What does https://cad.onshape.com/check say? Onshape only supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Edge.

Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    sergei_nesterovsergei_nesterov Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I am sorry, I was mistaken. Indeed TorBrowser has not worked before. I used Chrome with the Tor-plugin. It has long been, so I forgot.
    Thank you for refreshing my memory. ;)