Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How can i add re parts to the assembly?

Chhea_ChhavChhea_Chhav Member Posts: 3 PRO
I have two drawing and I'm trying to put it together but when i go to the assembly. i can only see one part not both. 

Answers

• Options
    lanalana Onshape Employees Posts: 693
  • Options
    Chhea_ChhavChhea_Chhav Member Posts: 3 PRO
    I'm trying to assembly my parts together and when i do, only one part show up. Not the other parts. How can i do it ?
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,376
    Please share your doc URL or review the free training videos at learn.onshape.com
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,897 PRO
    You will need to insert the second part.

Did you create the other part in a different document? or in another partstudio tab?

If it is in a different document, you will need to click the "Other document" tab in the insert menu
    then browse to your other document. You will be prompted to create a version for the other document before you can insert the part. Accept any prompts you get.