Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

how can i access to the understanding curves course?

gary_nuñezgary_nuñez Member Posts: 2 EDU
hi i being using onshape for a while and have finish some learning courses however i really want to acces to the understanding curves course but i can see that is only included as part of a membership and i am only a 14 years old hobbyist who does not have interest in the expensive membership for professionals, is there a way i can acces to only that particular course?

Best Answer

• KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    Answer ✓
    @gary_nuñez  we also allow anybody with an EDU subscription to access any course in the Learning Center. It seems you would qualify for an EDU account. Check out the Educational Plan.

Answers

• Eric_GauthierEric_Gauthier Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    You can't access this training without a paid subscription but there are 4 free webinars on the subject:

Surface Modeling in Onshape
    Creating curves in Onshape
    Surfaces and curves in Onshape
    Surface Modeling Tips and Tricks in Onshape

• KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    Answer ✓
    @gary_nuñez  we also allow anybody with an EDU subscription to access any course in the Learning Center. It seems you would qualify for an EDU account. Check out the Educational Plan.

• gary_nuñezgary_nuñez Member Posts: 2 EDU
    KatieHuffman Thank you very much for your help