Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Loading Progress Bar/Time Remaining

Michael_BiskachMichael_Biskach Member Posts: 2 PRO
On first opening of large Part Studio, UI does not display a loading bar or time remaining. For new users/customers it may appear the process has stalled.
Tagged:

Comments

• JollyJolly Member Posts: 81 PRO
    I actually find that if I leave the tab before it's loaded enough it will never load.  So I can't open multiple tabs at once.
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @Michael_Biskach Completely agree but the real issue is we don't exactly know the progress or how much time remaining.  Too many factors to give any usable feedback.  It is something we are always looking at but today we do not yet have a respectable way to inform you.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.