Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Sheet Metal Bookend Creation Help?

mark_legermark_leger Member Posts: 10 PRO
Hi,

Trying to achieve a sheet metal model feature that can be boiled down to something like a bookend.
I've modeled a new bookend to experiment with, but I cannot get the middle tab to form properly.

I can't use a flange as it's 0 degree, and same for @MBartlett21 great Shaped Flange tool.
A sketch was created to then use the tab function, but while the Tab is not coming back with any errors, it's not formed either.

Here's a link to the document:
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/a0ed326b1a000dc74418e405/w/2c13dd39627b2b34ab3b461e/e/22cf18f3352a05182312ed4d

It could just be how I structured the creation of the part, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

Comments