Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

EXPORTING DRAWINGS ISSUE

brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
Anyone else having trouble exporting drawings. I can't seem to get them out on any of my documents across browsers. 
Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   

Comments

• Options
    john_henry232john_henry232 Member Posts: 1 PRO
    Yes i have the same issue !
  • Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 359
    Hi Bruce. We've identified the issue and are working on correcting it now. Sorry for the hassle.

I've updated our status page to show the issue. We will post updates there.

https://status.onshape.com
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    Hi Bruce. We've identified the issue and are working on correcting it now. Sorry for the hassle.

I've updated our status page to show the issue. We will post updates there.

https://status.onshape.com
    Working again now, thanks!
    Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • Options
    romeograhamromeograham Member, csevp Posts: 657 PRO
    I'm having the drawing release issue again (north america, EST)...anyone else? I've submitted a ticket to Support.
  • Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 359
    Thanks for the post @romeograham. This is a different issue than the one that started this thread. Support will be reaching out soon.

John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Options
    romeograhamromeograham Member, csevp Posts: 657 PRO
    Thanks @john_rousseau. I was able to release the drawing on another attempt, and Support has reached out. I'm working to understand if my process/workflow needs to change or not.
    Thanks!