Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Unable to figure out why a loft surface following path fails. Shows a preview of sections but fails

eric_baulderic_bauld Member Posts: 2
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/b465a470649ebd2dd8ae4f84/w/61098a39d40798b6c4d537b4/e/388ac10e56e6089584027a16

Trying to get a loft surface to bridge two curves using a path, it looks good in the sections but it shows a red line right down the middle? 

I want to add other paths along this surface later on but I cannot get a single path to work. The path starts and ends on the curve as far as I can tell as I used pierce on the sketch to line up the path line. 
If I don't have a path on loft1 it generates a surface fine, but I want to define how that surface curves between the two outside curves being used to generate the surface. 

I am at a loss trying to figure it out.

Comments

• Options
    PrachiPrachi Member, OS Professional Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    try using edge of sketch 11 a guide instead of a path.