Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, overlander, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
Hello, I am having an issue that I can't seem to figure out and am trying to meet a tight deadline. Anyways I submitted a support ticket for my problem and somebody responded but they never followed up on my response. Here is my issue.
I can't figure out why if I increase the dimension in the screen recording from 16.875in to 17in it doesn't push and extend the spacing of the other finger segments and pivot points it just crashes the parts together. I must have a sketch referenced wrong I can't figure it out. If you have the time to take a look at it I can share the document with you. I appreciate the time
Here is the video link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fww2atg22bax6i/Referance video.mov?dl=00October 2