Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, outdoorsman, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
Lou,How would I add points to a wiring operation? I'm finding that it likes to keep a tight radius as possible, and there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust a radius. How would I add points to move the cable as shown?Thanks0January 31
I am looking into switching my desktop to a macbook and then adding a EGPU for Onshape, I just wanted to make sure Onshape will take advantage of that or if there are other things I need to consider by going this route regarding Onshape performance.0January 14