Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, overlander, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
Hi. I am a professor of the mechanical engineering course, and we are preparing a project in the online class system. Students don't have access to drawing software. I suggested them to use the onshape. I need access to component tools like nuts and screws to use in the assembly activities. [email protected]0May 12
Looks like I mis-clicked my first post and sent with half of the last sentence chopped off. Maybe because it is awaiting moderation, it appears I can't edit it to correct. I don't appear to be able to delete and start over either.
If you are able to approve or kick it back to me, I will attempt to correct it right away... Was just trying to say "... to simply drag the object around without rotating it."