Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, outdoorsman, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
Units are stored as part of the entry. We do not change them since they are part of the design intent. We will add scale at some point to sketches so this can be addressed but it is not part of our p… (View Post)1
@Buddy Currently no. We should have that in the next push or two. Many have requested this ability. I will add you to the request so you are notified. (View Post)6
Hello everyone, our QA and OPS teams are noticing a persistent issue with performance that has creeped up after we pushed this update related to the relaunched recursive Linked Document Update improv… (View Post)2
Both @ilya_baran and @philip_thomas have said it so very well. Many of us here look at Onshape as a quest. We came here to build something awesome and we aren’t done yet! Thank you for your support a… (View Post)11
@Josy_La I merged your last request into the constraint manager request. This is where you would do these operations. (View Post)1