Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, overlander, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
@dan_manoim @brucebartlett is correct and group mate essentially locks parts as well. Like. rigid assembly. Limits are much more configurable tho. (View Post)1
@karen_wagner223 Today the BOM offers this in a clean way to both inter document parts as well as parts in the same document. (View Post)1
@Jolls This is not something we want voting on and would like to log it and get it looked at. I will pull a ticket. (View Post)1
@matthew_stacy Your browser is too small. If you run a system that has a height under 1024px you are not going to be able to use the web client of Onshape unless you zoom out the browser. This looks … (View Post)1
@ethan_doak1 You can do this today for PARTS in the Part properties area of Configurations however I think this is more about using dimensions and other variables into the part name correct? (Image) … (View Post)2