Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, outdoorsman, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
(Quote) That was the idea. Random rows is something we all did but in the end if you have a list of things you add, you just have to library-a-tize them. In the end, you want them controlled and… (View Post)2
(Quote) The point of this was to add things like triangle notes and other callouts. Callouts can't show associative data when the attachment is gone. This was a highly requested option for users… (View Post)1
There are many plans for the tab bar and the implementation is not yet determined. Thanks for the feedback. (View Post)2
@michael_mcclain We have a number of things around BOM layout that are in the plan and I am not sure adding a pick list option to do today in 2 steps is something we want to consider yet. Stay tuned. (View Post)1