Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, overlander, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
When we built the forum and the improvement requests area, it was to add another vector of input to our teams. We have requests that come in this public forum as well as from all users direc… (View Post)11
@LKRENZLER Sorry you are seeing this performance but the issue is not the service and we have ways to look at the data, your connection and other variables and try to pinpoint what is happening. I se… (View Post)1
@mj_powers Can you provide some context where this is helpful. Having to pick neutral planes and direction of pull becomes hard with thicken when the faces in question pass thru many planes. (View Post)1
This is a behavior we have built into everything in Onshape and is part of our foundational ux. At this point we are not considering a change at this time. (View Post)1