Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, outdoorsman, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
@Brian_McVeigh We are working on Onshape remembering a size that you specific during the session. Adding defaults for every feature would be more settings than we are looking to add at this time. (View Post)1
Snap Hook FeatureScript: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/5738c1f6e4b06c68b35e66aa/v/668674c951100573af45a415/e/77103724366528a36672a978#_ga=2.89531611.1520914457.1551719056-368000224.1551202518 (View Post)1
@james_close We do not allow planes in the Assembly however you can use mate connectors which can be added to the assembly origin. (View Post)1
(Quote) I would say this is not the right way to do exploded views.. .you would have to still release the assembly and mark the other config as Not revision managed. Exploded views are on the rad… (View Post)3
Anyone else? What version of Firefox? In Chrome where it did work have you tried holding down SHIFT and reloading the page? Have you updated the driver for 3DConnexiin? (View Post)1