Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees
Do you mean make a copy so the derived part does not update when the parent part changes? You can either reference a version (which will not update unless you ask it to) or copy the Part Studio using… (View Post)1
That doesn't look right - the fact that the names are grey and italic means that the feature is not regenerated. Does the Part Studio have a lot (hundreds) of features? You could try rolling the Part… (View Post)1
There is a practical limit for how many entities can be imported into a sketch for the sketch solver to handle. I suggest right-clicking on the element tab at the bottom that contains the DWG file, t… (View Post)1
Yes it is expected - copying a part in a Part Studio creates a new part and renaming it does not make it the same (what if you renamed 2 dissimilar parts the same?). Just insert the same part 4x in t… (View Post)1
Mirror in assembly is a highly requested feature that we will hopefully get in the future (View Post)3