Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Director of Technical Marketing
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees
None of our native file translators read features, only solids and surfaces. To get sketch text we would have to reverse engineer their binary feature code and then reverse engineer the text. Since p… (View Post)2
Change one of your revolutes to cylindrical (just edit the mate) - sometimes there is a tolerance issue that makes multiple revolutes (usually in a closed loop like in your example) conflict with one… (View Post)7
Hi @nik_willmore - I'm not sure there is a lot we can do to help if Autodesk can't even do it themselves? However, please feel free to create an improvement request in the category on the right --> (View Post)1
The only "problem" with cloud-based CAD is that the software updates faster than we can rewrite the tutorials! (View Post)1
I would try to avoid using revolute mates because, in the end, the parts will have no motion. You can use a fasten mate, then expand the mate in the instance list and edit one of the mate connectors … (View Post)1