Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
3D furniture design since 1998, manufacturing since 1972
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor
Replacing assemblies is huge! Haven't had time to test yet - can someone recall if replacing somehow preserves mates and configurations? I wish there was longer video to dive into stuff like this, te… (View Post)1
@owen_sparks That is so true - though in Finland we are not getting roads resurfaced but rather change them back to gravel (in distant areas). The gap between innovative startups and 'real world' is … (View Post)2
I have also experienced that driver sometimes has problems with multiple Onshape (browser) instances running and user bouncing between those. Permanent bullet proof fix would be welcome, it's super a… (View Post)1
And after couple of hours suppressing, refreshing, unsuppressing, banging head to table - it suddenly works out. Never left this tab nor otherwise accessed subassy / parts in other windows. Let me pr… (View Post)1