Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Onshape Employees
Hi Kai, Onshape will import the STL file on the server. We do not render the graphics on the server. Instead we use your browser to display the graphics. While we will try our best to render as much … (View Post)1
Hello Kai, If you are talking about graphics / interaction performance, it depends on our graphics card and system you have. You can determine this on this page : https://cad.onshape.com/check . Note… (View Post)1
@cosimo_mercuro : Not sure how detailed you want your animations to be. There are a few options 1. Your students should be able to animate the models in an assembly from within Onshape. This is not a… (View Post)1
Hi @curtis_vancura, This is most likely an issue with the graphics card and chrome. Feel free to open a support ticket for this. Can you share the output of chrome://gpu ( paste this in a chrome wind… (View Post)1
Onshape is comprised of server and client side functionality. Features such as displaying the UI elements, documents list, feature list, rendering 3D graphics and user interactions depend on the brow… (View Post)2