Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees
We've had requests for a pipe feature, so you can avoid the current create plane --> create profile sketch --> sweep workflow. Thanks to @ilya_baran and the wonders of FeatureScript, here is a … (View Post)4
Start with a 3-Point or Center-point Arc for the R8.38in and then create the Tangent Arc for R21.93in. In my example I created half and then mirrored. (Image) (View Post)2
If you have used the Sketch Text command in the sketch you can flip the text in the dialog. This should give you the orientation that you need. (Image) (View Post)1
Hi Fredrik, Great looking model! There was a mate conflict in the sub-assembly "vevstakar ass" where Revolute1 was failing. You appear to have recreated this mate with Revolute2, you you ca… (View Post)2