Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
engineer, CAD dude, rides, cloud junkie
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader
- x cad reseller
On Tuesday, 2019-06-18, in San Diego California we'll be holding one of the 1st Onshape Users Group Meetings. If you're in southern California stop by. 5925 Lusk Blvd, San Diego, CA 92121 (Image) Ano… (View Post)-1
@dan_engerer we share the same vision. This is what I've been working on. I've added a "Test Block" button that I'm using to create a configurator so you can see it in action. What rusty sh… (View Post)-1
wow, it just doesn't work: (Image) You're right. -in an assy -2 different parts -mate connector between 2 different parts, doesn't work (View Post)-1
Appears you have to go back to part studio to make appearance changes. Would be nice to do in assembly. My vote is not to have assembly colors. Change one instance color and they all change, keep it … (View Post)1
We need assurances from OS that they'll give us a tool for engineers. Me I want to hit a button and hand it to a purchasing agent to order my prototype stuff. I'm not expecting an "automated&quo… (View Post)0