Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
engineer, CAD dude, rides, cloud junkie
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader
- x cad reseller
Although it's not that important to keep assemblies at the origin; it's old school and a habit I have. It is important if you're assembling by coordinates. I'm not sure with OS's collaboration we'll … (View Post)1
It works really well; once you figure it out....... In a sub-assy you must have 1 fixed part and then group everything to this. Every sub-assy has to have this as a minimum. To see if you're doing it… (View Post)1