Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers
Hi @tim_hess427 thanks. The merge operation will show as a microversion in the the history. If merged from just the branch it will just put the branch name in, and if merging from a version on the … (View Post)2
Here are three examples of the GIT workflow in Onshape. 1. A simplified GIT workflow that allows work to be done on the main branch and ideas can be carried out on separate branches. Versions can … (View Post)4
Yes, both can and should be used. Versions and Branches are document specific and Revisions are item specific. The coffee grinder design in this document (https://shapepath.onshape.com/documents/56… (View Post)1
I like this discussion. There is a very timely webinar next week in this topic that Neil is running. https://www.onshape.com/managing-design-teams-collaboratively-with-github-style-branching-mergi… (View Post)2
The loft sections did not need to be broken up the way they were; a single ellipse path was all that was needed. I converted your 4 segment sections to construction entities to preserve the relation… (View Post)6