Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers
Here is the method I would use, a loft with guide curves.,.,. https://cad.onshape.com/documents/b0ff562225eb877b97ab61a5/w/7d67de1ccf21b5f71925b94f/e/4c4ca01e0f38676ee89641dc (View Post)1
I use my macbook trackpad and I also happen to use the Logitech MX Master: Fits nicely and has programmable buttons. Here is a public sample model in Onshape courtesy of Vincent Haley (https://www.on… (View Post)1
@geoff_zephyrus have you gone through the intro to CAD course? It was just published on our learning center recently: https://learn.onshape.com/learn/learning-path/introduction-to-cad (View Post)2
@katie_alford A quick spreadsheet trick: You can perform the mass section in a spreadsheet like excel or google sheets, set the contents of the row as TRUE or FASE, and copy and paste from the spread… (View Post)1