Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshape Employees, Developers
@daniel_cook . Suppressing would be the best bet along with creating a configuration of the suppressed state. See this design of a 1000+ parts which has a check box for turning off the "delivery… (View Post)2
@sean_hart For this design, with it having compound formed features for the cylinder and the vents, it would be best to model this using non-sheet metal modeling techniques. This would be the case in… (View Post)1
@brucebartlett Good call... I use CMD-F or CTRL-F in the browser to find things. #webbrowsertricks (Image) (View Post)5
(Image) Throwing my hat into ring: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/196e76c1cdfa62dae6396e17/w/cd1b1357e6fb84472437cebc/e/9452fe3cd7f091676b4e1b16 (View Post)1