Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
I design robots.
- Last Active
- Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers
- I design custom robots for research.
This has been discussed in the past. Here's one. I can't find the one most relevant so I'll recount what I vaguely remember. For most of us, ITAR is about keeping sensitive information out o… (View Post)4
Don't forget to recognize backported features in your automatic method (eg I go back to the original part and add the chamfer in your example part, because I added those during a live design/ECO revi… (View Post)1
You can do this in a classroom setting by loading a custom CSS file with Onshape in the browser. You can install a plugin called 'stylish' to firefox or chrome and add the following… (View Post)1
Just a general comment/datapoint. I'm finding the function precondition, and the fact that it's not really FS, really frustrating (it's possible I posted on this already, my memory is fuzzy.). I'll g… (View Post)1
@bert_fourie More mature parametric CAD has ways to chunk the complexity (grouping operations so that you can label and think about the group instead of all its parts) so that it is less confusing. T… (View Post)1