Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How to enable default setting for subtitle and speed for tutorial videos?

anugrahandianugrahandi Member Posts: 2 PRO
Like in the title, how to enable default setting for subtitle and speed for tutorial videos?
Because I moving from other cad system, i need to watch all tutorial to get a good grasp. However, I can't change default for videos subtitle and speed.
Do I need to change my browser setting? if I use youtube, usually it set the default to the last setting.

Thanks,
Andi

Comments

• Options
    bradley_saulnbradley_sauln Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 373
    Are you talking about the self-paced training videos or the instructor-led recorded training? 

The self-paced courses in our learning center have this built-in:

This is definitely the recommended way to go when moving to Onshape from another CAD system. We also have instructor-led training under the learning center that you can sign up for as well (I'm not sure if the recordings have these options @KatieHuffman)

The section you might be looking at is from our website video library which houses all of our live recorded content like webinars that may cover some training information: https://www.onshape.com/videos/. These videos will only have the option to change video speed under the gear icon on the right. 
    Engineer | Adventurer | Tinkerer
    Twitter: @bradleysauln

• Options
    KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    You can turn on the close captions in English and adjust the speed with the gear for all videos in the Learning Center. I do not believe there is a way to make that a default option as you begin another video.