Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:

1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Issue of certificate

saikishore_marlasaikishore_marla Member Posts: 1
I completed first six fundamental courses in onshape self paced courses but till now I didn't receive any certificate regarding that. So I request you to look into the issue and suggest me a solution.

Comments

• bradley_saulnbradley_sauln Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 241
    Have you completed the survey section at the end of each course? After completing this you should get an email. I'd double check your spam email if you've already done this. If this is all the case and you still don't have it, please contact support and they can have them sent to you.
    Engineer | Adventurer | Tinkerer
    Twitter: @bradleysauln