Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Issue of certificate

saikishore_marlasaikishore_marla Member Posts: 1
I completed first six fundamental courses in onshape self paced courses but till now I didn't receive any certificate regarding that. So I request you to look into the issue and suggest me a solution.

Comments

• bradley_saulnbradley_sauln Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 373
    Have you completed the survey section at the end of each course? After completing this you should get an email. I'd double check your spam email if you've already done this. If this is all the case and you still don't have it, please contact support and they can have them sent to you.
    Engineer | Adventurer | Tinkerer
    Twitter: @bradleysauln

• bikr7549bikr7549 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hi, I just completed the six fundamentals and have not received an email from Onshape-there is no 'start survey' button to select to perform it, not sure what I am doing wrong. Can you please help with this?

Thanks
    Bob
  • KatieHuffmanKatieHuffman Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 194
    @robert_guarnieri

You need to complete the survey for the Training pathway Onshape CAD: Fundamentals. Then you will be issued the certificate. Please post if you are still having trouble finding the survey.
  • alice_sigmanalice_sigman Member Posts: 1
    Hi, My dashboard keeps sending me to the survey. When I click on a response it does not register that I have answered the question. The link to go to the next page is grayed out.
  • Joe_SpartoJoe_Sparto Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I'm running into a similar problem. I completed the Onshape Fundamentals;CAD and received a certificate but when I completed the Data Management training and took the survey, it acts like its not finished.