Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Need some advice on FILL component
I have the problem that I can not connect the two surfaces with par1 by the FILL option
It seems, I have a problem to define the GUIDE route
I'm not shure, maybe the point (3) is the problem. It seems that there are not the same values for the both circles. But all ist controlled by parameters so both should be the same.
(1) radius = #Grundhoehe / 2
(4) point 4 = #Ansaugdurchmesser / 2 downwards from point (3) of circle (1)
(2) radius = #Ansaugdurchmesser / 2 centerd by pouit (4)
(3) Point 3 should be the result. But it seems that this is not the same radius ????????
Maybe this is the reason for the problem to combine.