Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
Why can't I type a space in tables?
tlewis3348 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
I'm not sure if this is intended behavior or not, and if it is, maybe I have a setting wrong or option mistakenly selected somewhere, but for some reason, I can't type a space in a table. This is true in both a generic title block as well as in a table I manually created. In fact, it seems that the only way to get a space into a table is by putting it into the description (or some other field) in a BOM and inserting the BOM into the drawing. Obviously, there are many situations when this is not an option. This brings me to my question: Why is this happening, and how do I make it stop?
Had no problem adding spaces. Here are a few things you can try:
1) a different browser e.g. Firefox
2) make a copy of the document (which I had to do to edit it and it worked fine)
3) let us know your system setup - operating system etc.