Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Edit part studio code

MBartlett21MBartlett21 Member, OS Professional, Developers Posts: 2,034 EDU
I would like an option to be able to edit Part Studio code in the flyout such as changing feature ids, sketch entity ids and editing parameters 
mb - draftsman - also FS author: View FeatureScripts
IR for AS/NZS 1100
Tagged:

Comments

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    This is not being considered at this time.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO
    I can feel the Onshape support staff cringe at the thought of all the support tickets. Where somewhere along the line, someone manipulated the PartStudio code and forgot a semicolon and can't figure out why the part studio is "corrupt".  >:)
  • konstantin_shiriazdanovkonstantin_shiriazdanov Member Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can feel the Onshape support staff cringe at the thought of all the support tickets. Where somewhere along the line, someone manipulated the PartStudio code and forgot a semicolon and can't figure out why the part studio is "corrupt".  >:)
    Once
     i was experiencing such situation when used "vector"  instead of "Vector" for type declaration, and had to request support to find what was broken)
  • john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO

• Jake_RosenfeldJake_Rosenfeld Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,646
    We have clearance, Clarence.
    Jake Rosenfeld - Modeling Team