Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
adding plane types
Sometimes two additional plane types are required.
1) A plane parallel to a circle.
When you select a circle as the entity of the plane (body rotation rib), the following line-angle plane type is proposed. In this case, the plane occupies a position parallel to the axis of the circle with the possibility of rotation of the plane around this axis. But I would like to be able to lay the plane on a circle, i.e. perpendicular to the axis of the circle.
2) A plane at two points and a rotation angle.
you can build a circle along the line and angle of rotation. I would like to be able to add a plane at two points and a rotation angle. Which is quite logical, because the line is built on two points, but a line is not always on the model in the right place.