Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape Drawings - August 6, 2015
lougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,996
edited August 2015 in Drawings
Our drawings team has been hard at work on many of the comments and support tickets you all have sent in. Thank you all for taking the time to send us your feedback into support and here in the forums. Listed below are a few of the improvements that were pushed in our latest release.
- New Centermark tool - Add centermarks to circles and arcs in drawing views.
- Custom templates - We have added a new help section detailing out how to create custom drawing templates. You can find that here:
- Improved standard drawing templates - We updated the standard Onshape drawing templates to be more standards-based. In addition the first and third angle images are now included in the title blocks.
- Loading indicator - Added a "Loading drawing" spinner to indicate progress when opening a drawing. This matches the experience when loading any other Onshape tab.
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.