Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Trying something new - User Group Highlights meeting

richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
Hi Everyone,
We're trying some new things with Onshape User Group meetings and to that end I would like to invite you to join the first "User Group Highlights" meeting Thursday the 15th at 6:00pm EDT.

This meeting will feature recorded Tips and Tricks from @cody_armstrong and @michael_lafleche, and a special treat - @alnis_smidchens "Speed Modeling" session that he performed for the Dallas/Fort Worth group last year.

I will be hosting "highlights" meetings at least once per month for the rest of the year, so if you miss a regularly scheduled meeting or session, there's a good chance you will be able to see a recorded version.

More info and a registration link is here - https://www.onshape.com/en/user-group-network/highlights

We start all Onshape User Group meetings 15 minutes early to give you a chance to meet and greet fellow users. These aren't webinars, they are live interactive meetings very similar to in-person meetings. Join the meeting, turn on your camera, and get in on the conversation.

Richard

Comments

• Options
    Still time to register for this evenings meeting - https://www.onshape.com/en/user-group-network/highlights

Richard
  • Options
    bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    edited April 2021
    I have tried to register.  the above link asks for sign in and then goes to documents page.

how to connect with user group meeting?

EDIT - I found it.  Instead of the upper right sign in button, use the 'register here' and that got me to direct registration and link.

Thanks Richard!

www.accuratepattern.com
  • Options
  • Options
    I think that went very well, and we will continue to schedule a "Highlights" meeting at least once per month.

We also had some great discussion about future meeting topics, and a special bonus - @alnis_smidchens taught us how to create and use QR codes to easily link to documents, a boon especially to mobile users. You never know what you might learn at an Onshape User Group meeting.

If you have any suggestions for future meetings, we'd like to hear them. We'll be discussing some ideas in separate threads, so join in and let us know what you want to see.

Richard