Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Ask and Ye Shall Receive - Second FeatureScript User Group meeting

richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
At the request of @MichaelPascoe, we are setting up a second FeatureScript meeting on August 5th at 6:00pm EDT. More details will follow, but it's time to start thinking about what you would like to show.

Richard

Comments

• Options
    MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,713 PRO
    Thanks Richard. I had a great time with the last feature meeting.

No doubt there are other neat features and feature tips people would like to share.

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎
  • Options
    bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    These user meetings have been great!  Thanks for setting them up Richard & @bryan_lagrange and to Onshape for the support. 
    www.accuratepattern.com
  • Options
    The meeting is on the calendar and ready for registration - https://www.onshape.com/en/user-group-network/professional.

Now is the time to start the list of presenters - who wants to show off their favorite FeatureScript code?

Richard
  • Options
    Alex_KempenAlex_Kempen Member Posts: 244 EDU
    I would love to present my FeatureScript plate suite to the onshape community. I also have some other FeatureScripts I could present, but I don't want to take up too much time all by myself :wink:
    CS Student at UT Dallas
    Alex.Kempen@utdallas.edu
    Check out my FeatureScripts here:

• Options
    These user meetings have been great!  Thanks for setting them up Richard & @bryan_lagrange and to Onshape for the support. 
    Thanks Bruce, I really love what I do.

And please keep the meeting suggestions coming everyone. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd be willing to do a meeting every day if you want them. I mean, I don't really want to, but I would :smile:

Richard
  • Options
    There's still time to register for this evenings meeting - https://www.onshape.com/en/user-group-network/professional

So far I we have two confirmed presenters - @MichaelPascoe and @Alex_Kempen. @Evan_Reese did you have something to show this time?

We have plenty of room for more presenters, so if you have a FeatureScript you would like to show, register and show up tonight at 6pm EDT.

Richard
  • Options
    Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,064 PRO
    @richard_doyle
    sure I can show a few features.
    Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl
  • Options
    brooke_spreenbrooke_spreen Member, Developers Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    Hi folks, stumbled across this post today, and am sorry to have missed out! Hope there will be another meeting sometime soon :)
    Design Engineer | Anerdgy AG
  • Options
    Evan_ReeseEvan_Reese Member Posts: 2,064 PRO
    Hi folks, stumbled across this post today, and am sorry to have missed out! Hope there will be another meeting sometime soon :)
    I'd enjoy seeing some of the featurescripts you've been working on, Brooke.
    Evan Reese / Principal and Industrial Designer with Ovyl