Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Innovator's Insider Podcast

richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
Hi Everyone,
Michael Lafleche and I have started a podcast that we hope you will enjoy. We'll be talking about the latest news in product development, we'll have customer stories and interviews, deep-dives into Onshape releases, user group news, and more.

Check out this blog post by Rachel Valerio and watch the trailer - https://www.onshape.com/en/resource-center/innovation-blog/onshape-presents-the-innovators-insider-podcast

The first episode has also posted where we share a bit of our histories and how we ended up at Onshape. You can watch the video version on YouTube here -  Audio versions are available in the usually places - Spotify, Apple, etc.

We hope you will enjoy the podcast and leave us comments on what you would like to hear. You can also email us your thoughts at [email protected]

Thanks in advance for watching/listening, and please like and subscribe.

Richard

Comments

• mlaflecheCADmlaflecheCAD Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 132
    Regards,
    Mike LaFleche   @mlaflecheCAD
  • mlaflecheCADmlaflecheCAD Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 132
    It also works on Overcast.fm which I use to listen to podcasts
    Regards,
    Mike LaFleche   @mlaflecheCAD
  • john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,693 PRO
    liked your first episode, when are you doing these? weekly or what?
  • richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    liked your first episode, when are you doing these? weekly or what?
    Thanks John! We will post episode 2 next Thursday (Alnis interview and more), and then every other Thursday after that.

Richard
  • john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,693 PRO
    Cool,

by the way I'll be in Vegas last week of Oct. We should meet up and have a beer or two 
  • bryan_lagrangebryan_lagrange Member, User Group Leader Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭
    Watched the pod cast for lunch today. Very good. Looking forward to the next one.
    Bryan Lagrange
    Twitter: @BryanLAGdesign

Watched the pod cast for lunch today. Very good. Looking forward to the next one.
    Thanks Brian, I'm glad you enjoyed it. We're both podcast beginners, but we'll do our best. At the very least, Michael and I are having fun :smile:

Richard
  • bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 835 PRO
    @richard_doyle

Enjoying the podcasts - thanks for doing these!

I get the audio versions on Google podcast - however Youtube is only showing through episode 8 - do you have a link for 9 & 10?  I really liked 10 with the customer support people and customer to share actual support successes.  Nicely done!
    www.accuratepattern.com
    Thanks Bruce, we enjoy doing them.

The YouTube version of E10 should be up soon. For some reason, YouTube always takes a little longer.

We're trying to re-label E9 (the live one) so it will show in the list, but here's the direct link for now - 

Richard
  • alan_baljeualan_baljeu Member, User Group Leader Posts: 110 ✭✭
    I’m gonna add this channel to my playlist.
    Creating knowledge-driven design automation software, for molds, etc.
    www.virtualmold.com

• bryan_lagrangebryan_lagrange Member, User Group Leader Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff
    Bryan Lagrange
    Twitter: @BryanLAGdesign