Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
The use of Rivets (or other fastener types with typically large part counts) in CAD models
We are currently thinking about how we might improve the use of fasteners (such as rivets) in CAD models.
We know its hard in other platforms for many reasons and we are asking ourselves how we might make it better/easier for Onshape users.
- Are you someone who does this today in Onshape?
- Have you done this in desktop CAD and are trying to figure out how to do this in Onshape?
- Are you interested in sharing your opinions either here in this forum or via a zoom with some of our PM/PD/UX engineers?
- Do you have a cool document you would like to share or post screenshots of?
We value all input from users and subject to all the usual 'play nice' rules, please feel free to post here or message me directly if you would prefer a private chat.
If you feel like posting your opinions/experiences here - details are always interesting.
What is your current workflow? Any comments about what works well or how it might be improved?
Looking forward to some good discussion and I will post additional questions as the thread develops