Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Width mate

kevin_shawkevin_shaw Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited February 2016 in Community Support
In solidworks, I commonly use a Width mate to place a rectangular part equidistant between two faces.  I typically need this for fixtures that hold a PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and I want the board centered between the two interior faces of the fixture.  Is there something similar in OnShape.  I am exploring OnShape now.  I have looked at the Pin Slot mate, but it's just too specific for just one task. 


Sign In or Register to comment.