Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

New Featurescript: PP Surface Text 2.0

13»

Comments

• Options
    Rhett_RobinsonRhett_Robinson Member Posts: 95 PRO
    @dave_cowden I too have been enjoying your FS, although I have had the same issues with the cut out not working. From what I can tell in my own models, it seems that there is some sort of bug when a revolved cut is used. Is this FS something you maintain?
  • Options
    dave_cowdendave_cowden Member, Developers Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    Hi, Rhett!
    Yes, some other users have reported this issue-- I think its a bug, though i'm not sure why its started all of a sudden-- it worked well for a while.
    I do maintain this, but its on a volunteer basis, so i have not been able to make time for it in a while. its on my todo list though!
  • Options
    Glenn_BabeckiGlenn_Babecki Member Posts: 25 EDU
    Dave,

Any progress on fixing the "cut out" feature of this script?  I'm pretty sure my configuration is not violating the parameters that are suggested in the error message.

Thanks,
    Glenn