Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape Mobile (iOS) - April 27, 2015
lougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,813
edited April 2015 in Onshape Mobile
Another update for iOS is live on the Apple App Store and this release is focused on bringing parity to mobile with the last couple updates to the web client. Assembly relations, expressions and the split sketch entity tool are all now in the iOS version of Onshape.
- Assembly gear relations (Gear, Rack & pinion, Linear and Screw)
- Expression support (with error detection in input field)
- Split sketch entity tool
- Minor graphics tweaks for improved load times
- Graphic adjustments of manipulators
New: (Larger touch targets) Previous: (
- Mate connector graphics have been resized for easier selection
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.