Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

3rd world problem

3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
Forum used to have link back to 'discussions front page' at bottom of each thread.

Now we need to scroll back to top, that takes about an hour during lifetime and may cause premature wear in mouse scroll.

Where can I come with big sign on my shoulder to claim this link back?

@lougallo

//rami
Tagged:

Comments

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @3dcad this?

Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    :+1:

//rami
  • mahirmahir Member, Developers Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I'm pretty sure it's a 1st world problem. 3rd world would be more like "where do I find a computer to access this forum?" :P
  • bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    I use shortcut - ALT back arrow
    www.accuratepattern.com
  • 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    edited April 2018
    @bruce_williams
    I suppose that's browsers 'back' shortcut? I too use the specific button on mouse or backspace on keyboard but that doesn't reload discussion page and shows threads with unread status even though you just came from there.

@mahir
    Irony  :)
    The term is used ironically to describe a trivial problem which doesn't even compare to an actual Third world problem.

Link is now back and works like a charm.
    //rami
  • bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    @3dcad

Yes; shortcut to browser back button.  Interesting - when I go back, the thread I came from has read status (not highlighted).  I like to toggle back to 'recent disussions' as I am sure you do too.
    www.accuratepattern.com