Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Import Image feature for mobile?

seth_roskoseth_rosko Member Posts: 11 PRO
Any chance we'll see the 'import image' feature incorporated into the mobile version of OnShape? I am now using the Ipad Pro nearly exclusively and for any reverse engineering this feature would really be helpful. As it is now I have to do the main import with the desktop browser and do my base sketches. Once this is done I can move to mobile and design away. A clumsy work around but better than carrying a laptop everywhere!

Are there others out there who would use this feature on mobile? I could see this being useful on all the tablets, perhaps not so much for the phones. 

Any idea if this is "in the works"?

Comments

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,307
    Hi Seth - that is a great idea. Can you please request it through the feedback took under ? top right?
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    We got it!  Logged for sure. 
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.