Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Using an editing logic function to drive multiple UI values

Lee_HeskethLee_Hesketh Member, Developers Posts: 148 ✭✭
Hello all. Can one editing logic function be used to updated multiple changed values int the UI panel? If there are two values, let's say for simplicity's sake two length values, that are then changed in the code. Will both values be able to be updated or do ELF's only change one value?
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary, those who don't and those who didn't expect base 3!

Comments

• ilya_baranilya_baran Onshape Employees, Developers, HDM Posts: 1,173
    The editing logic function can change multiple parameters.
    Ilya Baran \ VP, Architecture and FeatureScript \ Onshape Inc
  • NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,310
    Please take a look at the Spur Gear example - that takes 3 values and modifies 2 of them based on the user editing the third. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Lee_HeskethLee_Hesketh Member, Developers Posts: 148 ✭✭
    So I had a look and I got a little confused. How could I set a boolean that is defaulted to false to true and have it ticked in the UI?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary, those who don't and those who didn't expect base 3!