Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Use an editing logic function with booleans?

Lee_HeskethLee_Hesketh Member, Developers Posts: 148 ✭✭
Can an editing logic function be used to tick a boolean check box in the UI? If so, how?
Thanks
Lee Hesketh
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary, those who don't and those who didn't expect base 3!

Best Answers

Answers

• Lee_HeskethLee_Hesketh Member, Developers Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Ah, okay. So what I want to achieve is I have a boolean that is defaulted to false. Then later on in the code, it is set to true if certain conditions are met. How would I set it to true in the UI?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary, those who don't and those who didn't expect base 3!
  • Lee_HeskethLee_Hesketh Member, Developers Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Also, what is the purpose of isCreating? When I add that to my code, an error comes up saying my editing logic function has unrecognised arguments.