Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Onshape is non-reacting

wim_kuijperswim_kuijpers Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited April 2018 in Community Support
I am a total newby on Onshape and trying to get things upend running. I have tried to sketch lines but after one line the system does not react anymore. A small circle appears on my screen which keeps running around. What did I do wrong ?

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,371
    Hi - what browser are you using? Should work fine on Chrome, Firefox or Safari on Mac, Windows or Linux.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    dick_van_der_vaartdick_van_der_vaart Member Posts: 51 PRO
    @wim_kuijpers If you are living in Holland and having Ziggo as provider, there are problems with the internet connection
  • Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 358
    Hi @wim_kuijpers. Go to https://cad.onshape.com/check and see what you are getting in the "Performance check" section.
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.